This is what I have been working on lately. XD
This is my first person fighting game. You set your character's stats and then you fight the character you are facing in this forest like place.
The controls are listed in game.
The different stats controls different attributes of your character:
1. health- Hit points before fainting.
2. attack- Damage done on hits.
5. defense- Damage blocked from enemy.
6. block- Amount of damage blocked by blocking.
7. recovery- Health recovered over time.
8. aura- Passive damage done each turn.
9. critical- Chance to do 2x damage.
10. counter- Does damage to attackers.
This is the combination of my first person attack preview and character attack preview.anime-halo.deviantart.com/art/…anime-halo.deviantart.com/art/…anime-halo.deviantart.com/art/…
EDIT: I changed the control text. I accidentally showed block as 's' when it is really 'e'. I also increased the power of attack so it does more damage and increased the power of block to make up for the increase in the attack some. I fixed the 'negative stat work around'. I added images to show if you are hit and/or block. I also fixed the AIs attacks so they work now where they didnt work in certain instances before.
Finally, if you find any errors or glitches be sure to let me know and I will fix them! Tell me what you think and what you think could be improved or added if possible too! Thanks in advance! ^u^